 Space / 18416
  Re: The personal vehicle of Sam Blackjack, Private I.

(...) Lordy. I can only imagine what a person would think if he/she saw that parked next to his/her ship. ;-) You know, whenever I look at the pictures of that ship, I can't help but feel I'm being watched. I can't even begin to explain why. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

"Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:H429vx.HEH@lugnet.com... (...) pictures (...) the (...) I liked the name Soul Window personally, but I felt it was a bit too noble for a ship that is obviously a gag (don't tell Sam I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)