 Space / 18401
Re: Two more Star Wars Pods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
I just finished 2 more pods that I took from Episode 1.

Sith Pod Infiltrator: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26727

Naboo Pod Fighter: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26730

Until Lego makes a yellow 8x8 dish, the naboo pod will have to settle with a
light tan dish.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

Now that I can see both folders, wow.  I love the Sith pod - great
compression, and the back hatch is cool.

Thanks Chris.

And the Naboo pod is awesome too - too bad there aren't yellow radar dishes,
that would really set it off.

Yellow would have been nice.

Jamie

-Chris