 Space / 18381
Re: Two more Star Wars Pods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:51:32 GMT

Ack!!  Just saw these now.....oh, man - just amazing.

I really don't know where to start.  Maybe I'll just say that my jaw hit the
desk for them both and leave it at that.  Incredible.

The pods that you, Chris (M) and Travis are doing in this vein are really
quite spectacular.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
I just finished 2 more pods that I took from Episode 1.

Sith Pod Infiltrator: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26727

Naboo Pod Fighter: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26730

Until Lego makes a yellow 8x8 dish, the naboo pod will have to settle with a
light tan dish.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld