 Space / 18381
  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

Ack!! Just saw these now.....oh, man - just amazing. I really don't know where to start. Maybe I'll just say that my jaw hit the desk for them both and leave it at that. Incredible. The pods that you, Chris (M) and Travis are doing in this vein are (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

(...) Thanks Gil. Again, none of this could have happened without your original pod. :) Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)