 Space / 18288
    Pod Mania —Adam Murtha
   With all this Pod mania here in .space, is there someone who has done instructions for a Pod? (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pod Mania —Jamie Neufeld
     (...) This is the first pod I built: (URL) Star Wars Pods are found here: (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Pod Mania —Adam Murtha
      Thanks, but I was hoping for a non-LDraw/LCad style of instructions. Adam (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

          Re: Pod Mania —Kyle Peterson
      I've made some basic instructions... www.brickshelf.com/g...ry/armothe Just goto the Space section. -Kyle (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Pod Mania —Travis Kunce
     of the pods i've seen, that I would consider actuall pods, this is my least favorite. I think that it is just too contrived or somthing. Maybe it should be bigger as the MF was a very large ship ... more allong the lines of that pod that looked like (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Pod Mania —Jamie Neufeld
     (...) I know everyone has a certain idea of how pods should be built and what defines a pod. Right now I think the only defined rules for pods are that it uses two equaly shaped dishes on either side. I haven't seen any other official guidelines. I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pod Mania —Tony Alexander
   (...) Although it's not a really cool pod, I generated some instructions using MLCAD for my TwonCo YAP-mk1.0 SportPod. Step-by-step pics for building it are at: (URL) along with the .dat file if you're interested. I saw that you weren't so enthused (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pod Mania —Tony Alexander
    Duh. The reason I wanted to post (and completely forgot about the first time) is to share that I've been finding .dat files a very easy way to share both a model and step-by-step instructions to build that model. MLCAD can generate the steps pretty (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)