 Space / 18298
Re: Pod Mania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:03:37 GMT

     Duh.  The reason I wanted to post (and completely forgot about the
first time) is to share that I've been finding .dat files a very easy way to
share both a model and step-by-step instructions to build that model.  MLCAD
can generate the steps pretty easily, and runs well on lower-end systems
like mine, plus it can generate some nice pics.
     Which is what made me curious about why you didn't want .dat files.
     OK, it's bedtime.  Hope you're having fun!
Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander