 Space / 18245
  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

Looking good John....very swooshable! I think this is the first MOC you've done without SNOT :) Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

(...) Thanks Gil! It is really fun to swoosh this... it always accompanies me to breakfest, lunch and dinner. (...) Well... Wait! The engines! They are mounted SNOT! :-) Kudos to you for the canopy idea in your Bodkin model. It really helps seal off (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)