 Space / 18241
  Star Destroyer Pod!!!

I finally beat someone to the punch. After getting scooped by the Slave-1, Millennium Falcon, TIE variants, B-Wing and the X-Wing, I rushed to finish the most ambitious pod ever - an Imperial Star Destroyer. I have taken several liberties from the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Destroyer Pod!!!

(...) Maybe I'm stupid...but even when I squint really really hard all I seem to see is a small GIF of a Star Destroyer model. It doesn't look like a photograph to me, perhaps you messed up the picture to upload? Or is this a joke? (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Destroyer Pod!!!

(...) Of course it's a joke - didn't you see the line about getting more film for my digital camera? Couldn't you see my tongue planted firmly in my cheek? Not that I won't buy an ISD and stick a pod on the underside... Cheers, James (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)