 Space / 18165
  Re: I'm back with Pod(s)!

(...) Great Job Chris! It looks cool and the colors are good. The fact it can split in two is also cool (I've been using that word to much lately). Keep up the good work! Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm back with Pod(s)!

(...) Thanks Sean. I hadn't done a red & grey craft yet (ever), so I figured it was about time. -Chris (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)