 Space / 18161
Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:38:29 GMT

That's cool.  I love the assymetry, as others have noted, and the color
scheme is great.  All the stuff sticking out the back makes for interesting
lines.  This thing looks awkwardly fast.

-Chris

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

quick little design for a speed which I now present as Toradoch Kinetic's
Renarad aeroground high performance speeder.

This is actually an updated version of a ship I built about a gillion times
as a kid, hence it's more conventional look.  It was fun....hope it is for
others as well.

Lemmeknowwhachatink.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Kin_grnd_renard.htm

Cheers,