 Space / 18143
Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:51:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

quick little design for a speed which I now present as Toradoch Kinetic's
Renarad aeroground high performance speeder.

This is actually an updated version of a ship I built about a gillion times
as a kid, hence it's more conventional look.  It was fun....hope it is for
others as well.

Lemmeknowwhachatink.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Kin_grnd_renard.htm

Cheers,
-G

Sweet!  Looks like it'd be fun to whoosh around.  Very sleek lookin' and
FOXXY. ;-)

Chris <><