 Space / 18157
  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

Wow! Those canopies and the circular engine pieces work well. Very cool shape. I also love all the detail and rooms you packed in. Great idea of using a cape for the bathroom curtain! Great job! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

(...) Hey, thanks! The bathroom curtain I believe came from Kyle Keppler. (certainly not original to me). It's great for making a door that doesn't use valuable stud space for interiors. Thanks again, Chris <>< (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

(...) Hmm, I know I used that design in my ship, but if I remember right, I ripped it off of someone.. Tim Coutney maybe? (That's funny, cause it's not like he ever builds anything ;-P). Ps. Nice ship chris, I really dig the windshield and the big (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

(...) hicamajiggers are of Alabama design and the dooflockies are Martian. ;-) Thanks Kyle! Chris <>< SPACE. (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)