 Space / 18146
  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

Ooh, I like it. I have to admit I'm partial to that windscreen scheme. The engines are way cool, though it made my first impression of the ship "Star Trek gone bad." Nice layout of the interior, though I don't see much cargo space. Maybe I just (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

(...) Thanks! Ya those Slave 1 canopies are excellent. Many of the newer elements, while not exactly old school lego, do allow for some really cool new shapes. The cargo area is behind a shielded doorway. (camera battery went out before I could get (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)