 Space / 18138
  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

Very cool Chris. I spotted the crew teaser on Brickshelf a day or so ago and have been looking forward to the unveiling. There is just somthing about tramp freighters just barely on the right side of the law that fits just perfectly with the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

(...) Thanks! I looked at my "legoverse" and I had no shady characters. So it was fun coming up with one. The clean shaven, no eyebrows, bald spaceman needs some spice in his life. I'm hoping to start a moonbase module for a home for Myra. Oh, I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)