 Space / 18112
  Re: My Space MOCs

(...) Verrry cool Dave! My favorites are the Pale Class fighter and the Wraith, but they're all unique. As stated earlier, you have a knack for really neat detail. The pics themselves are very crisp...what's the megapixel capability of your camera? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Space MOCs

Thanks Matt! In answer to your question it's a fairly vanilla 2.2 Megapixel Toshiba camera. I reduce the size by 50% for posting. It has taken me a while to learn how to get crisp shots from this camera since it's not a fancy model. Mostly lighting (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)