 Space / 18110
Re: U.S.S. Enterpod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
Finally, Kirk got in on the pod scene, with his aquisition which is sure to
attract many a green alien woman :))

    I love it!  About time somebody got the Trek thing happening in
PodLand.  I can almost hear the music:  "daNAAAA daNAAAA du du DA DA DA DA
DADUTTUTTUTTA" (well, I can't actually type it very well, but I hope you
Trek-types out there get  it.)
    There's always so much Star Wars on Lugnet, but so little Star Trek,
which is mildly disappointing to me as a Trekkie.  I know, I can (and
hopefully will) build something myself.

    But in the meantime, big thanx to you and all the others out there who
keep the faith.  Ahead warp factor 8!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

Thanks!  I'd like to do a classic klingon & romulan ship.  I can post the
.dat/.ldr file so we can be load the core pod so one doesn't have to 'build' it
all over again  or just to improve on.

Jeff  \\//_