 Space / 18091
Re: U.S.S. Enterpod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:10:50 GMT

Looks Great Jeffrey!  Are you gonna' make it in real life or is it just
cpu designs for now?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
Finally, Kirk got in on the pod scene, with his aquisition which is sure to
attract many a green alien woman :))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/USS-Enterpod/enterpod01.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/USS-Enterpod/enterpodback.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/USS-Enterpod/enterpodbeauty.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/USS-Enterpod/enterpodbottom.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/USS-Enterpod/enterpodfront.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/USS-Enterpod/enterpodside.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/USS-Enterpod/enterpodtop.jpg

I was too lazy (at 1am) to make a yellow shirt, black pants minifig of Kirk

Jeff