 Space / 18048
Re: Droid Power -SW original MOCs-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:14:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Indeed Joseph....your stuff is very dramatic...almost creepy in it's
mechanization.  I think perhaps it's best quality is your commitment to
constrain your MOCs to only the elements in the named SW sets.  The bizarre
nature of some the design seems to come directly from this decision...and it
works well.

Any plans to break out into freestyle building?

Cheers,
-G

I'm amazed..yet another great designer comments on my designs..a BIG THANK
YOU Gil..again it means a lot to here from you guys,

Well..creepyness, drama and Exaggeration were my intentions to this theme
after some disappointments in the simplicity of the original designs. I
wanted to do something rather different than the rest..and I wanted to
challenge my self in taking the risk..since I'm designing from the original
sets ONLY, this way you learn better on how to compromise with original idea
and then compensate with the pieces that you have without using extra ones.
It turned to be an endless project, well almost...I still have a lot to
show, plus it also depends on the potential of the future sets.

I thought that such a project would generate a rating of interest between
zero to a none, since almost no body replied on my initial posts..but now I
see that there is a hope.

Again to answer your question, yes..a freestyle always have been my thing
since I was a toddler.. BUT expect more Exaggeration..LOL

Joseph