 Space / 18045
Re: Droid Power -SW original MOCs-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:22:33 GMT

Indeed Joseph....your stuff is very dramatic...almost creepy in it's
mechanization.  I think perhaps it's best quality is your commitment to
constrain your MOCs to only the elements in the named SW sets.  The bizarre
nature of some the design seems to come directly from this decision...and it
works well.

Any plans to break out into freestyle building?

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Joseph Kazmo writes:
Your feedback is appreciated :-)

Joseph
Great job Joseph!  Sorry this is coming late, but somehow I never
crossed this until now.  My favorite one is this one:
By the way, HLDITY to build that one?
Hasta la Vista, Sean