 Space / 18015
Re: Anyone working on Moonbase Modules?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 03:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Gregory Muri writes:
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone in the metro-Atlanta / North Georgia area is
working on Moonbase Modules?

Looking for anyone that may be interested in getting together to assemble a
base.

Greg

I live in atl...was thinking about making a moonbase but i have the craving
to make a darkstormtrooper...sorry. Maybe we can join forces on another
project? Do you know of any atlanta lego clubs other than the ngltc..i'm not
into trains and would like to share ideas with other lug's.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj