 Space / 18011
  Poking my head in for a minute...

I'd like to commend all the folks who developed the Moonbase specs and publicly thank them for adopting a modular standard that I've been using for over 2 years.* (URL) galleries were posted to my site in September 2000) For the most part, this (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Poking my head in for a minute...

(...) hehe... ya right, next you're going to tell us you invented the internet back in 1974? :-) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Poking my head in for a minute...

(...) No, but he did come up with the first pod: (URL) kidding, Tony. I like your creations. Keep up the good work!) James Wilson Lugnet #1783 (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Poking my head in for a minute...

Now I know why the moonbase corridor looked familiar! Great to hear from you again Tony. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Poking my head in for a minute...

(...) Thanks for the show of support, James! I had a few new things to show at NWBrickCon this weekend- I've been making the rounds with other Lego building themes and styles, and I have to admit that while I may roam from time to time... Space (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)