 Space / 1799
  Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces

(...) Thanks. (...) It's an optical illusion--well, actually, it's probably just a limitation of POV-Ray. AFAIK, reflective surfaces in POV don't actually reflect the light rays that bounce off of them, so no light reaches the bottom of the car, so (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces

I didn't know that about POV-ray. The only things I've rendered in it have been floating in space, so I've never tried something hovering over a reflective surface. Is the POV file available for download somewhere? I need a 1024x768 version for my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)