 Space / 17988
    Re: My Space MOCs —Kyle Keppler
    Hey, nice stuff you have there. I remember seeing some of it on Brickshelf. Well, good luck, and welcome! (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My Space MOCs —David Scott
   Thanks Kyle! I've watched your page for quite a while now - cool stuff. I just posted another MOC in the past hour...the "ShockSled" squad assault hovercraft...(URL) a lot 'o grey and metallic blue - maritime camo I guess. =Dave= (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)