 Space / 17986
Re: LSA Screensaver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:29:16 GMT

Down for two hours again here. :(
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/
Brickshelf Account: drumm-family
Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family
Bricklink Store: drumm_family or Drumm's Small Lots

"General Dan" <legodan44@cox.net> wrote in message
Howdy.  Yesterday I developed a screensaver with epic photos showing battles
the LSA has fought.  There are 2 versions of it, one with music and one
without.  The one with music goes to the song of My Sacrifice by Creed.
There's a disclaimer, don't start yelling at me!  So, here are the links:
With music: http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/shmog/screensaver_with.ZIP
Without music: http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/shmog/screensaver_without.ZIP
PLMKWYT

~Dan