 Space / 17963
Re: Personal Orbital Insertion Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Devolites writes:
Good job Brad!  Doesn't matter if its big, at least its cool!
How long did it take you (HLDITY) to build it?
Thanks.  It probably took me about 3 days, 2 hours each day.  I was actually
trying to play with the big red castle tops for use in a building, but
nothing was coming to me and then I got the idea of using them as rockets.
The MOC took off from there.