 Space / 17952
    Moonbase Monorail (was Re: New MOC: Module!) —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, I'm trying to get some monorail connected with the moonbase. Unfortunately, I'm discovering that the choice of height of the connecting passages makes things complicated for monorails. A height of 10 bricks instead of 8 (to tbe floor (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Monorail (was Re: New MOC: Module!) —Mark Sandlin
   (...) The only thing that needs to be at 8 bricks is the connecting corridor. You can build the rest of your module at whatever height you choose. I like your idea of having the monorail at 20 however. You could have a lower level as a terminal with (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)