 Space / 17845
  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

(...) Wassssup (...) Great job Gil, yet another great MOC that I feel I must respond to. I love the color combo of orange and gray. Keep up the good work! Hasta La Vista, Sean P.S How long did it take you? And is anyone else finding it hard to keep (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

Many thanks Sean...it was fun to build a futuristic vehicle while trying to keep it as close to a semi-truck as possible. You know, I really need to work out my lighting issues. As much as I'd LOVE to have that variety of orange elements, it in fact (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)