 Space / 17822
  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) I've actually been thinking about this because of the next module I have in mind. On "earth" where the atmosphere is breathable, it makes sense to go "outside" and move to an adjacent building... but when you have to get "suited up" because (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Well, all of the modules are interconnected with pressurized pasageways, so you don't really have to get suited up to switch from building to building. In fact, if we get enough modules to have living, working, and play all represented, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)