 Space / 17806
    Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM —John Henry Kruer
   I like this Gil... it's really cool. The engines sticking out in the middle are great, and I really like the attention to detail on this. The way you did the 'sled' on the back is cool. The Cargo Modules are great, too. I'm going to incorparate a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM —Gil Shaw
   Glad you like John! It was a fun one to build and challenging to make sure everything fit afterwards. Looking forward to see your cargo mods on the freighter... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)