 Space / 17801
  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

Great hotel, Adrian. Just what I hoped you would build, something huge and inventive! I love the detail you put in it, making the rooms almost exactly the same. Wish my minifigs could afford to stay for the night, but they would pobably have to rob (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

Oooh, First Lunar Bank... Now there's an idea. Actually, except for the penthouse, each of the 8 rooms are exactly identical, not almost :) Their only difference is the people in them. As for price, you can get discount coupons in the Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)