 Space / 17774
  Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Hey...come to think of it, you're absolutely correct! I remember loving that design when I first saw it. I guess it stuck back in the cobwebs somewhere. Thanks to you Alexander for the comments....and to Kyle for the subliminal inspiration. Cheers, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Hehe, Glad I was of help. Allthough the only similarities I see, is the large thingy sticking out on one side. Oh, and my subminal inspiration came from Sandlin's big gun ship. It's on his site somewhere, I'm too lazy to find it now :-P. Anywho, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)