 Space / 1775
    Re: Fighter Launch Rack and other Hangar Bay Questions —John D. Forinash
   (...) While I don't see any reason to declare "capital ships cannot carry other capital ships", my imagination can't come up with a reason why one would bother. I can understand the idea of "docking" two ships together, but why would one devote a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Fighter Launch Rack and other Hangar Bay Questions —George Haberberger
   (...) The best reason I could think of to carry a Capital ship would be if you were using rules about jump drives/hyperspace engines and fuel taking up significant amounts of space, ala old Traveller. In Traveller, a ship carrying a normal amount of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)