 Space / 17681
    Re: My Moonbase: Epsilon7 light transport hangar —Nicole Drumm
   "Alfred Speredelozzi" <alfredjr@diamondbullet.com> wrote in message news:91B4169F-CBFE-1...let.com... (...) Excellent module. I like the classic-y feel to it. I fits with the "old, run down, industrial area of the moonbase" description. -- Thanx~ (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: My Moonbase: Epsilon7 light transport hangar —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) Thank you. Of course the reality of the look is based on my lack of blue bricks. A friend of mine says it looks like one of those university buildings where they wanted to add an addition but didn't have the original materials. Well, that is (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)