 Space / 1766
  Re: Microfig Creations and Karim Nassar's Pallas Spaceworks

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes: <snip> (...) display (...) I didn't say that effectiveness required a large scale... just fine detail. (...) challenge (...) </snip> Indeed, and by definition, "minimalist" means that it has less detail. But (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Microfig Creations and Karim Nassar's Pallas Spaceworks

(...) I always perceived it to mean using fewer component parts. (...) Me too. Must be something in the water today. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)