 Space / 17476
17475  |  17477
Subject:
How to build a LEGO Tribble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:55:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Patricia Van Dyke writes:
I am still laughing 5 minutes later.
I am picturing little lego tribbles now!

Patty

1) Take a town lego minifig with brown hair
2) Pull off the hair
3) Replace minifig in storage bin.
4) Place the hair piece next to your favorite starship captain. Your captain
now has a pet tribble.

Also see...
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/3901.gif

-Duane