 Space / 17468
    Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site —Duane Hess
   (...) I was just looking at your module. I was wondering about how to properly hinge the airlock door. And the space nuns just make me laugh. A person's imagination never ceases to amaze me... -Duane (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site —Adrian Drake
   (...) My guess is it doesn't hinge. It's probably held on with a pair of 1/2 technic pins into the standard moonbase connector locations. Neat idea though. This would look good next to the Apollo lander site module. I had a thought, though, on (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site —Mark Mueller
     (...) I think Jamie Neufeld's force field airlock design from his "Dan's Used Ship Lot" module is a great idea. Mark M. (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site —Adrian Drake
     (...) Oh ho! I never noticed that the first time I saw that module posted. That IS a clever idea! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site —Gary Thomas
   (...) Bingo :) Yeah, I actually forgot about adding a door until the last minute. This was the quick solution. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone, I appreciate it! Take care, Gary (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)