 Space / 17445
  GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

FIRST PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcer by Mark Jordan SECOND PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcer by Terry Prosper THIRD PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcers by Bob Barker Congratulations all. Email me with your address and I will send you a LUGNET Standard small lego set. See you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Now what the heck is a "LUGNET Standard small lego set" ?? I had no idea LUGNET had established standard sizes for sets! (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) As the final submission to the contest (and therefore, obviously the best, since I must have taken the most time on my models), I can't believe that I've been overlooked for a second time. I didn't even post to LUGNET about the fact that I had (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

Um, I think the whole point of the contest was to find the most pathetic models out there. After all, why else would they say something like 'worst color scheme'? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) The point is off the wall silliness and sarcasm, with a dash of an inside joke (but not too much so as to ruin it for everyone else). Matt was being silly too. :-) ..at least that's how I interpreted it... -Tim (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

what i didn't win... thanks for the super funny contest. only in .space can we have this much fun... -tk "Robert Paulson" <robertpaulson88@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2Crv1.6Mq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

"Robert Paulson" <robertpaulson88@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2Crv1.6Mq@lugnet.com... (...) that I'll NEVER get back into that entry! Anyhoo I had quite a bit a fun. Thanks Bob for a great time. ;) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message news:H2Cy5B.LIJ@lugnet.com... (...) another (...) year (...) Maybe you'd have more luck if you submit your model into the Official Lego Clubs builder of the month contest. It's bound to be a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

Wouhou !!!! I won!!! In your face Bob! ;-) Tghere should be more fun contest like this! I really enjoy seeing weird creations. Anyways, great work from Paul and everyone who participated! Terry (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

Wouhou !!!! I won!!! In your face Bob! ;-) Tghere should be more fun contest like this! I really enjoy seeing weird creations. Anyways, great work from Robert and everyone who participated! Terry (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) That entry IS worthy of an honourable mention. I almost blew coffee out my nose when I saw it! Jeff J (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) organizer, Robert Paulson. Did any prizes were sent to the other winners? I've emailed twice Robert Paulson with my full adress and never got anything. I don't know what's happenning here, but as a Contest organizer, I would make sure I send (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Robert did contact me after this post was published and told me he was going to send the prize in 2 weeks. Just wanted to let you people what was going on. My goal was never to lower his reputation and since he'll send the prize, I have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Hi Terry, I am afraid Robert has fooled you again. He has no intention of giving you a prize. What's more, he now has your home address and he plans to come to your house and steal your Galaxy Enforcer. Then he will cross the border, where (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Hmmm.... I simply have no way to answer that... (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)