 Space / 17411
    Re: New MOC: PCS AeroTran —John Henry Kruer
   Great, Gil! I love it. The holding cell is great- you've done a nice job for a pretty small ship that has a human cell. I like the color sceme, too. Oh, and I like that Shaw & Whitney engine, too! :-) -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: PCS AeroTran —Gil Shaw
   Thanks kindly John. It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned it, but it's not completely without it's merits. Now Shaw & Whitney...those guys make a good product :> Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)