 Space / 17411
Re: New MOC: PCS AeroTran
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:10:48 GMT

Great, Gil!  I love it.  The holding cell is great- you've done a nice job
for a pretty small ship that has a human cell.  I like the color sceme, too.

Oh, and I like that Shaw & Whitney engine, too!  :-)

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Doing 240 kph in a 180 kph aerolane zone?  Look out.....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Kin_aero_PCS.htm

Cheers,
-G