 Space / 17380
Re: G U N P O D S....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:00:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
These look excellent Matt...and a good idea to build two of them.  I've
always pictured attack pods as a swarming vehicle, and creating 2 that are
similar but slightly different is a great way to convey this.

As said, the colours are prime and the weapons innovative.  I quite like the
grey barrels as engines....

Nice stuff.

Cheers,
-G

Thanks Gil!  Looking back, I should have picked up more droid escape
sets...who would have thought this pod thing was going to be so contagious!

-Matt

.