 Space / 17348
17347  |  17349
Subject:
G U N P O D S....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:29:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Bristling with weapons, built to destroy:

The Gunpods are direct variants of Jamie Neufeld's "folding saucer" concept.

Gunpods are designed to attack in groups of two or more to deliver an
exceptionally aggressive and relentless assault.  The cornerstone of the
Gunpod "swarm" attack posture is a hyper-wave command link that enables each
Gunpod computer to coordinate attack vectors and strategy between an entire
assault squadron instantaneously.  All flight/battle control is delivered by
the pilot via a Heads-Up-Display system that interprets retinal movement and
voice commands, eliminating the need for manual control input.  The HUD
system has unlimited display options ranging from minimal flight status to
full readout, which may be moved to any location on the forward canopy.

Hope you like!

-Matt

.