 Space / 17362
    Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower —Travis Kunce
   this is a great addition to the moonbase mods... I love how its tall. I think that because of the height of the portal connections that were established, we have all had the tendency to hug the surface as much as possible. I'm bummed that you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks. I too like the way it towers over my other two modules. I was thinking that in a moonbase where all the modules are only 20 bricks high or so, it might be hard to find a landing pad. Well not with this guy, it will stand out. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)