 Space / 1736
    Re: New Blacktron I Creations —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Since I use webtv...loading took some time, but was wekk worth the wait = ) Ahhhhh <sigh> trans yellow 4x10 plates, classic gray landing plates and Blacktron....ohh to be young again...lol My brief Dark Age was in college, so I missed much of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Blacktron I Creations —Frank Filz
    John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) I was originally only marginally into space, then last year I lucked into a 6973 Deep Freeze Defender for $18. At first, I bought itfor the garage door, (un)fortuanately for me, it came assembled (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Blacktron I Creations —Chris Giddens
   In lugnet.space, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) SNIP Hey Frank! Awesome ships! Super job. You are a spacey one afterall! And Thanks for the tip o' the hat! The big blue space ship is in pieces now due to our move, but it will be back crusing the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)