 Space / 17345
    Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower —Andrew Martin
   Wow, that's a cool idea. You could land a pod on one of those nicely. Heck, you could land a couple of them on a pad (sorry, my thoughts are a bit pod-centric right now). The detail on the bottom floor is great. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower —Jason Spears
   (...) I haven't gotten around to building a pod yet. But, yes, you are right, those would be a great size to land a pod or two. Thanks. (...) I am very pleased with the way it came out. I really wanted that whole bottom hallway to feel cramped. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)