 Space / 17310
  Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter

(...) What coolness! There's a lot of neat little details that I like here, like the pod being an escape pod for the fighter. That opens up some interesting possibilities...like having strap on mission packages, like sensor packs and stuff. Nice (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter

(...) Thanks Joe. I gave the mission-specific addons some thought, but abandoned the idea. It'd be really interesting to see someone do something like this. -Chris (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)