 Space / 17284
    Re: Open the pod bay doors, Hal.... —Alfred Speredelozzi
   This is Awesome. I expect 2 more pods, and then you can fit them into a scale model of the Discovery itself. :) Anyway, nicely done. I wouldn't worry about the rear hatch. I think it slides into the ship horizontally, and I can't think how you could (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Open the pod bay doors, Hal.... —Joe Meno
   (...) That's almost tempting....almost:) That would be a neat big project to tackle, tho:) I would like to try the Moon Bus, tho. (...) Yeah, I figured that, and it can't be donebecause of the curvature of the pod. ARGH! I really wanted that door to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)