 Space / 17275
  Re: New MOC: Shuttlecraft

I think this is great Paul. It's so simple (totally in a good way)...non-engreebled, nice clean colours, great straightforward functionality. The whoosh factor is definately high. It's just...cool. Looking forward to seeing the final assemblage. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Shuttlecraft

(...) Thanks! Glad you like it. I've built some pretty heavily engreebled things in the past, but those things would just burn off when you enter atmosphere. And yes, it's VERY whooshable. I've been flying it around the house all week - my wife (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)