 Space / 17210
Re: Viracocha picture gallery now complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:11:34 GMT

Thanx Chris (or should I call you Christian?). I tried to make this ship
spacious, for longer journeys, so that the crewmembers wouldn't end up
killing each other. All this is part of my 'plastic has feelings too'-campaign!

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

In lugnet.space, Chris Koziatek writes:
Wow! I like the smaller ship for exterior design, but the great thing about
big ships is the interior design, which is always fun. I especially liked
the chairs. Well Done!

Christian