 Space / 17186
Re: Viracocha picture gallery now complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 21:04:16 GMT

sweet.  I like what you did with the landing tile and the droid heads for
armrests... those damn heads look like they have a ton of potential, but
thats the best use i've seen of em lately.

-tk

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message
Hello space-heads!

I have just uploaded the last pictures of Ceres Spaceworks' latest model:
The Viracocha deep space explorer. Unfortunately bands of rogue Blacktron
forces have tried to capture the ship and an earlier picture posted here • was
the result...

Visit http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/viracocha.html for pictures and more
background info. Please: Let me know what you think!

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/