 Space / 17186
    Re: Viracocha picture gallery now complete —Travis Kunce
   sweet. I like what you did with the landing tile and the droid heads for armrests... those damn heads look like they have a ton of potential, but thats the best use i've seen of em lately. -tk "Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Viracocha picture gallery now complete —Alexander Zwagerman
   Thanx! I was wondering if anyone would notice the droid heads. I tried using them for skids on a smal fighter once but that was no success. Now they finally found a purpose in life! I'm glad you likied the ship. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)